Subject: [Leica] GOODY LIST of Leica Stuff- March 18, 2005
From: jerryleh at pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Fri Mar 18 17:23:31 2005

--------------FOR SALE -- NOTE--  NEW ITEMS and Lower Prices

               Try Making an Offer on what you want.

WESTON METERS!--  I am offering up a beautiful collection of WESTON
exposure meters, including the Masters I, and III,
 All fully functioning, with manual, case, neck cord
and some in original box.   Please tell me
which specific ones you are interested in, and I can supply details and
prices.

-------------NOTE; THESE METERS ARE ALL NEAR MINT AND ARE IN FULL
WORKING ORDER, as checked out by QLM.

E46 UV Filter, Made by B+W , brand new--- $20

E49 Medium Yellow Filter, made by B+W, Brand New in box------- $20

E55 Filters for 90mm SUMMICRON f2.0-- Polarizer and Hoya Skylight
Filter (1A)-- in zipper filter wallet. Both perfect- $25 for everything.

E39 UV filter by B+W in case-- like new-- $20

MINOX Flash- Tiny flashgun for AG-1 bulbs- Fits in any camera shoe
and has a PC cord. This is NOT the flash for the subminiature Minox
only.  I have used it on my M2 and M3. With brown leather case- $10

LEICA BOOK-- "My Point of View"  Mint condition----- $15

LEITZ Bindomat-- Absolutely New condition, Complete with original red
clamp for holding to table!------- $30

LEICA Mouse Pad--- Huge red dot!--------- $10

Olympus Black Leather bag (NOT eveready case) 7.5x5.5x2.5,  Zipper
closure. Ideal for M Leica with lens and film + ---- $10

LEICA R4s, mint-, in box with all manuals, 35-70mm Vario-Elmar Zoom,
Motor Drive & hand grip, lens + body caps and strap,------ $850

Leica R bottom plate, metal not plastic. excellent condition----- $15

Leitz Lens adapter "CINLE"  LTM lenses to C mount movie cameras, as
new.---- $10

All prices plus shipping. Please contact me off list.

    <jerryleh@pacbell.net>

    Jerry Lehrer
    6123 Soledad Mtn Rd
    La Jolla  CA  92037