Subject: [Leica] FS M and R camera and lenses
From: dstate1 at hotmail.com (Dan States)
Date: Fri Mar 18 17:42:10 2005

In a pathetic attempt to convince my wife that I CAN afford a DMR, I am
selling off some equipment that
gets little use.

M6, Black.  Exc++.  This is the version with the large "M6" on the front.
In October Leica did a CLA and also installed a new meter.  Looks and works
great.   Including box, caps, strap, manual and cap. $1100 USD including
shipping.

35mm Summicron M (Version 4 from Canada)  Mint- This is the one everyone
likes for the "bokeh".  I bought this lens NEW about 6 months ago from a
dealer/friend who had not sold Leica's since the 80's but had also never
bothered to clear out his old stock.  It comes with the box, caps and shade.
  $900 USD including shipping.

90mm Elmarit M (current version) Chrome. Exc++  I bought this lens new about
2 years ago.  It has been used about 6 times and I guess I just don't like
the 90 on the M.  Go figure.  Perfect glass and only the slightest signs of
use.  Includes box, case, caps and manual.  $750 USD. including shipping.

Elmarit R 60mm Macro.  Current version but not with ROM.  Also bought new
from old stock recently.  Mint-.  Sharp as hell, but I have the 35-70 for
general purpose needs.  $550 usd including shipping.

7 day return if you are not satisfied.  Cash, check, money order, postal
money order, western union is fine.  I would have to allow a check to clear
before shipping.  I am in western Michigan, so if you are near please let me
know and I'll be happy to meet with you.

Best wishes
Dan States
Grand Rapids MI

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] PAWs)