Subject: [Leica] FS: Elpro, Crumpler bag, Rollei book, Jobo, film, prints
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Mar 18 22:44:26 2005

PRINTS: http://www.photodeluge.com. The images I have selected there are
some of the most popular ones (judging by the feedback), but all my
stuff is available at the same prices (which, BTW, include only a modest
margin).

FILM: in the future, my film usage will likely be limited to Tri-X. So I
am listing some film that I still have in my stash and which I am
unlikely to use. Most of it is still in-date, and anyway since it has
all been kept in the freezer, it is all still good. I am going to sell
it at prices 20% below what the film costs at Brenner Foto in Germany
(for European buyers) or at B&H (for North American buyers), plus
shipping. This is what I have:

35mm: Agfapan 25 (21 rolls), Ektachrome 100G (3 rolls), Provia 100F (4
rolls), Velvia 100F (1 roll)

EQUIPMENT:

The following items are for sale due to brand switch (in the case of
bags, I have standardized on Domke for my Leicas and Lowepro for my
DSLR) and general cleanup. I am open to *reasonable* offers.

- Elpro 1:2-1:1 attachment for 100mm Apo Macro (cat.nr. 16545). Like
new, with all packaging etc. New one is $467 at B&H; I am asking 250 EUR
including shipping.

- Crumpler December Quarter bag, black blue, like new. See it here:
http://www.crumplerusa.com/products/camerabag/december_quarter.html
Bought a few months ago for 169 EUR, asking 100 EUR plus shipping.

- and I still have the Prochnow Technical Report, English version.
Price: 25 EUR plus shipping.

- Jobo CPE2 processor with lift. I shoot so little film now that it is
not worth it for me to develop my own. This Jobo comes with everything
you need: bottles, processing tanks etc. It is not super-clean, I used
it a lot in Switzerland, but has been sitting unused since we moved to
the Netherlands in June 2003. Due to its size, and overall bulk, this is
likely to be interest only to someone within driving distance of me,
which means Netherlands, Belgium, the nearby parts of Germany. 250 EUR
excl. shipping.

Contact me off-list if interested in any of these items.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands