Subject: [Leica] Getting a Photography degree
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Mar 19 07:11:33 2005

BTW - I have taken one workshop in my life, and have never taken any
photo classes. I took Eugene Richards' workshop at the Maine Photo
Workshops, and it was invaluable, not because of anything he taught that
week, but because of insight I gained into who I am as a photographer.
And for that, I am eternally grateful.

B. D.