Subject: [Leica] Re:R 21-35mm filter?
From: weiljr at earthlink.net (joe weil)
Date: Sat Mar 19 11:35:11 2005

Eric,
 I am still anxiously waiting for someone to put a horse head in my bed. I
think the filter you have to worry about is the polarizer. That has to be
slim. I use an 81-B filter with that lens sometimes and it is the B+W
pro-line (?) which is a little slimmer than their other models. The local
Leica sales rep said that the polarizer is the one to watch out for with
that lens, others are fine.
If someone did put a horse's head on my pillow, it would look slightly
warmer with the 81-B than if I used the UV filter, which might lighten the
mood a little, if you know what I mean.
Joe