Subject: [Leica] Crazy idea? Getting a photography degree
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Mar 19 13:24:35 2005

Wow. Thanks for all the feedback, encouragements and reality checks. This
is definitely a matter for contemplation. I know someone will ask Why? and
is it the degree or the journey that's important since I'd ask the same
questions :-). I honestly can't quite answer "Why?" yet, although I am
pretty sure that it's the journey part that I will cherish more. Even if I
decide to make the plunge, I will not do it cold turkey style - our
business is somewhat successful. It took me 10 years to build it from the
ground up. We have couple other people working with us full time and a
whole slew of consultants here and oversea. Making Bill Gates type money is
never the intention with our business, but paying off the mortgage is, so
that's higher in priority.

If nothing else, many of you pointed out to some possible workshops,
schools, things to do etc. Thanks for the pointers and I shall meditate on
the matter. Thanks again and Happy Shooting.

use richard at imagecraft.com)