Subject: [Leica] 75mm F/2 M lens?
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Mar 19 13:41:07 2005

I will certainly not trade in my 75 'lux for the new 75 'cron. The 'lux IS
sharp as a tack, too, and has a beautiful signature. So the only advantage
on the 'cron is, IMO, the weight (445g to 560g of the 'lux). But lets wait
until we have some reasonable comparison shots.
Didier

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] 75mm F/2 M lens?)