Subject: [Leica] Our Sunday Flower
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun Mar 20 10:52:14 2005

I am not - repeat *not* - entering into competition with Sonny or with
the other folks who do flowers so well, but we finally have a flower in
bloom (on a red maple tree of some sort, I think) in our yard  so I took
a shot of it:

http://www.bobbaron.com/TreeFlowerMay20_2005.html

I'm currently grappling with color and contrast and monitor calibration
issues so I'd appreciate comments (on or off list, either would be fine)
about how this looks on _your_ monitor.

Thanks,

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Our Sunday Flower)