Subject: [Leica] Photoshop RAW - problem
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Mar 20 15:01:40 2005

I don't know if anyone can help me but...

I've been using Photoshop CS with the Adobe plug-in for ages but have
recently had a problem.

If I double click on one of my Canon 300D RAW files I get a very
saturated, dark image in the RAW plug-in screen. If I then click ok
without making any modifications Photoshop opens an image that looks to
have normal saturation and levels. Does anyone have any idea why the
image I get in the RAW plug-in doesn't match the image I get after
clicking ok? I assume it's a colour management issue but I can't see
what I'm doing wrong. I've tried downloading and installing the latest
Raw plug-in from Adobe but the problem persists.

Any ideas?

Steve