Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong xray
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Mar 20 16:36:50 2005

At 05:54 PM 3/20/2005, you wrote:
One place I would really argue though, is Beirut airport. The machines at
the entrance of the airport fog the film big time! :-(
>Tarek

Thanks, Tarek!!  I'll be in Beirut on April 2nd.  I had thought about
taking film cameras to back up my digital, but you've helped me make a
decision.  In addition, Royal Jordan Airlines allows only one carry-one
with a weight limit of 11 pounds so that kind so limits what I'll be able
to carry.  They also have the reputation of losing checked luggage so I'm
not about to check my Leicas!!

Digital, carry-on, hoping nothing fails!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP

www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com