Subject: [Leica] My PAW Wk 11
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Mar 21 00:44:14 2005

B.D.,

In fact it were 2 photos of the week. :-)
And I guess in the meantime you know my opinion about the jay or nay
photography issue.
Sometimes I use PS, sometimes I don't. I don't use PS as an exercise (this
would have been a too simple one) but as a way to realise what is in my head
OR to capture something that looks interesting enough to me to reproduce.
Painting, sculpturing et all aren't only about capturing and reproducing
reality either... Or wasn't Jackson Pollock a painter?

Thanks for looking,
Philippe