Subject: [Leica] do these work?
From: alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer)
Date: Mon Mar 21 05:08:37 2005

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 12:26:28 -0600, Eric <ericm@pobox.com> wrote:
> What do you think?
>
> An old building that is slated for demolition sooner than later:
>
> http://canid.com/current/zip_feed_mill_0503_09.html

Did you explore other angles for that shot?  I have found myself
taking pictures of similar subjects at oblique angles and I've made a
mental note to take the time to explore other angles.  Would it look
better straight on?  The foreground works well and it might have been
hard to find the foreground elements in another angle.

Nice shots of your (?) daughter.  #19 cracked me up.
There are quite a few good shots there.

Glenn

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] 28/35 CV viewfinder ?)