Subject: [Leica] 28/35 CV viewfinder ?
From: ferider at yahoo.com (Der Eiserne Reiter)
Date: Mon Mar 21 07:56:30 2005

Phong,

I have both the mini-finder and the full 28mm CV finder (I use both on my
IIIc.
Bought the 28mm finder for my M2). The mini-finder is not bad, but by far not
as good as the full finder - which is a fantastic finder. Also, when I hike
and
carry the camera around my chest, the mini-finder tends to steam up, the full
finder doesn't.

Cheers,

Roland.