Subject: [Leica] Iraq occupation protest - Chicago 3/19/05
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Mon Mar 21 10:01:04 2005

Hello Didier,

That Dave might fail to convey his message photographically does not
necessarily mean he was backhanded in his approach, no ?

> You wrote the ratio of demonstrants vs.  policemen was 200 vs. 2000
> - why did you not document this  photographically interesting contrast?

I find this very constructive.  Be it a lesson to us all photographers, that
our photos should carry the same message as our words.  I agree that
Dave's "protest" photos do not as much say "protest", but rather appear
as a collection of street portraits, nice as they might be.

- Phong