Subject: [Leica] Last Days of Winter
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon Mar 21 11:40:46 2005

>  > Some pictures from early to mid March.
>  > http://www.archiphoto.com/Various/VanWinter/index.htm
>
>Henning,
>I have always enjoyed your photos.
>This one is fabulous, in my view:
>http://www.archiphoto.com/Various/VanWinter/source/1.htm
>
>I have tried to do something similar, but none too successful.
>Thanks for posting.
>
>Cheers,
>
>- Phong

Thanks, Phong. I enjoy yours as well.

One of the interesting things is that while I truly enjoy and
appreciate many of the photos on this list, I would walk right by
many of the situations myself and not take them. Even if I found a
photo exceptional, I would probably still not even consider taking it
if I walked right up to something like it later.

With others, of course I would. :-) But I would still see the
situation differently, and the outcome would be different.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Last Days of Winter)