Subject: [Leica] was Iraq protest -now consensual photography
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Mar 21 17:41:03 2005

OK, I think it was brave of him to attempt the project, making sure he
asked
all of his targets if he could take their image.

It is one thing to go out there as a PJ and shoot whatever moves and
screams, but quite another to do consensual protest photography.

Gotta say I place this more in GeeBee's "strangers gallery: than a protest
documentation, and that is not terribly bad for his art.

Good work.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

 In a message dated 3/21/2005 6:55:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,