Subject: [Leica] Iraq occupation protest - Chicago 3/19/05
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Mar 21 19:50:12 2005

Dider - Horsehooey! ;-) There was nothing in Dave's post, or in the
photos, to indicate that he was doing what you suggest he was. Now,
could he have challenged himself far, far more in terms of how he shot
these? Absolutely. He obviously set out to do this the kind, gentle, and
easy way - and that's what he did. But as to the political take, well,
Horsehooey!

B. D.