Subject: [Leica] First Day of Spring: NE Boatyard
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Mar 22 07:26:50 2005

Phong - Actually, I think I'm going to swear off from Photoshop for a
while.  There's something far too seductive about it's ability to
manipulate photos.  I think I let myself be detoured into creating
images that really didn't address my reaction to the boats.

I find the very idea of shrink-wrapped boats faintly humorous.  In
retrospect, a shot like this one might have done the job just fine
despite its busy background.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CURRENT/L1000206_web

Thanks for the comment.

--