Subject: photo courses, was Re: maine photographic workshops, was Re: [Leica] Gett...
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Mar 23 04:54:14 2005

In a message dated 3/22/2005 9:37:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
brad@bradbrad.com writes:
i see today that one of my local colleges is  offering a photo essay
course this fall, taught by a photographer i knew  somewhat when i
worked in the photo shop.  i wonder if i can talk my  way into it
without the prerequisites it requires (it's a 400/500-level  course).

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

Usually, space available, they will waive prerequisites by permission  of
the
instructor.  That  takes a short conversation to assure the  instructor that
you are knowledgeable enough that he will not have to revert to  teaching
basics instead of his agenda.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com