Subject: [Leica] Hood for Lux
From: jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner)
Date: Wed Mar 23 10:21:49 2005

Rumor has it that the 46mm hood for the G2's will, but that doesn't
reverse.

I'm happy with mine, though, and even with the cut-outs for the finder,
my lens doesn't get too dusty. All in all, a nice thing.

How loose is the aperture ring on yours? Does it click pretty loudly?

JD

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Hood for Lux)
Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Hood for Lux)