Subject: [Leica] Edges and Corners, best lens for this...
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed Mar 23 14:20:31 2005

BD.. my comment to Martin about the architectural aspects was to understand
his situation.  I think I remember him stating he had a project that
concerned some specific family of buildings, shooting the interiors.....
thus the issues with the tripod and the WA lenses and the ASA speed
comment.........Otherwise his SWC/M is a fine lens and should do what he
wants.  But hand holding a SWC/M is a bit problematic..

I think we can help him more if we understand his situation....

It was not meant as a slander against sharpness nor frame lines.  And
personally, I know absolutely nothing about Leica R lenses ( except that
they appear to be a great bargain used, especially compared to their M
brothers)....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Edges and Corners, best lens for this...)