Subject: [Leica] Death Valley
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Mar 23 20:27:23 2005

Well first I'm jealous - we didn't have time for Death Valley and did
Joshua Tree instead.

I loved this set and so did my wife. I'd liked to have seen more of
the dune textures.

These are the singing dunes, aren't they? You get in via a northern
entrance into the park?

Thanks for the images - I think we'll get there this autumn.

adam