Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong xray
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low)
Date: Thu Mar 24 08:11:42 2005

             Hello Ted

             I am honoured by your response.

             Yes the 9/11 episode gave open license to morons and security
buffoons to
             wreak havoc on sensitive and expensive equipment whilst
allowing field day to
             thiefs and pilferage artists around airports.

             One more advice - ship the equipment as " Personal effects
shipped as cargo "

             It goes with your flight and the only hassle is to clear
customs - but if you do not wish

             thassle with customs - the final solution is via the ATA Carnet
document.

              I know all these procedures - I am in the air forwarding
business

             Contact me offline if you need more information and help

             Best regards

             Joseph L / Singapore