Subject: [Leica] Joshua Tree re-visited
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Mar 24 08:36:21 2005

Thanks to Sonny and Dick for your comments.

I shot this one completely in manual mode - even forcing the white
balance in the camera to a single setting which made adjusting the
frames easier. Even so after I was done Photoshop sort of went over
into a corner and wheezed for a little bit and my G4 sent me a
mysterious e-mail requesting more RAM. (Shows you what computers know
- it's maxed out already and Photoshop can't use more than 2GB anyway.
I won't upgrade again until there's a double-dual-core Mac at over 3.2
GHz and Photoshop supports more than 2GB of RAM).

Adam