Subject: [Leica] OT: Slide shows
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Mar 24 14:54:10 2005

Tarek:

I use Powerpoint - you can use exact timing and multiple soundtracks, but
there are also other software programs coming out that look promising -
ProShow Gold is one that I have downloaded to try out.  I would like to be
able to put the whole show on CD for computers, DVDs for television and
video tapes for televisions without DVD so I've been trying out lots of
different programs.  I haven't found anything better than Powerpoint
yet.  Let me know if you find anything better!

Tina