Subject: [Leica] B. D. PAW
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Mar 24 17:56:04 2005

Okay - after looking at it - and sending the URL to lots of people -
I'm wondering if it wouldn't be a strong image if it were cropped on
the right just inside the lighter curtain and at the bottom just below
the rolled texture of the window frame (which to me look like it has
claw marks on it).

It's a totally different composition - and I know you like to compose
in the camera and have the image be full frame - but by pushing the
kitty down to the lower right - bottom third there's more space and
less outside reflection. Some of those partial reflections are very
valuable but in the full-frame image I find my eye straying there too
much.

However you do it I'd kill for a print.

Thanks

Adam