Subject: [Leica] Death Valley
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Fri Mar 25 05:35:15 2005

Jim wrote:
"I've been there but have never seen this... I'm envious.
http://www.leica-gallery.net/obryk/image-81581.html

I like this one the most:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/obryk/image-81582.html "

Thank you for comments, Jim. Many visitors came to see the rarely occurring
meadows of flowers. They might not have seen the Ashford area but for the
lengthy detour necessitated by the closure of CA 190 between Furnace Creek
and Death Valley Junction.
Although the dunes at Mesquite Flat offer an almost infinite variety of
compositions one really has only about half an hour from first light before
the light goes flat.
Oliver

Replies: Reply from jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Death Valley)