Subject: [Leica] Seeking a new 50
From: billgem at hotmail.com (Bill Marshall)
Date: Fri Mar 25 14:24:52 2005

Scott, I also have the Nikon 45/2.8 P & like you, I love the look of this
lens. For a RF, the Leica Summicron can't be beat - superb lens. I never
thought I'd look for another 50, but I an trying to find a Zeiss Sonnar 1.4
or 1.5. Leica made a few in Leica mount, but copies were also made by Canon
& Nikon. I love the pictures I've seen taken with this lens. Sharp in the
center at full aperture with creamy, smooth bokeh. If you're interested,
read more at www.dantestella.com.

Cheers,
Bill