Subject: [Leica] FS: Zeiss ZM M mount lenses
From: sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (Craig Zeni)
Date: Fri Mar 25 15:00:43 2005

On Mar 25, 2005, at 1:15 PM, Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics
wrote:

> Joseph,
>
> Have you shot with the new zeiss lenses?  What is your impression
> (putting aside any PR)?  I handled the system at a trade show a few
> months ago but haven't heard anything from the field.

A couple of shots with a borrowed Planar mounted on a Hexar RF loaded
with Provia 100F - these files are as scanned on an old HP Photosmart
S10 save for levels being tweaked.  These files are BIG - 2+MB each.

http://www.attackblob.com/planar/jointsDOFbig.jpg - stopped down to f16
http://www.attackblob.com/planar/jointsbig.jpg - at f2.8 as I recall.

CZ
NC