Subject: [Leica] Seeking a new 50
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri Mar 25 19:53:48 2005

Sonny,
The way it is going it will come to that. Have you ever wondered why the USA
is having a jobless recovery? Thats because the jobs are being created in
China, India, Philipines, etc, and not in the USA. It will only get worse.
If you want to read how the US government are messing around with the CPI ,
read this article by Bill Gross, the Warren Buffet of the Bond Markets:

http://www.pimco.com/LeftNav/Late+Breaking+Commentary/IO/2004/IO_Oct_2004.htm

And for Buffet vs Greenspan:

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/P111791.asp

Choose what you would like to believe!