Subject: [Leica] oh canada
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 26 08:47:50 2005

bill harting said & asked:

>I'll be spending a few days in Montreal at the end of April. I'll be
>taking
>pictures of course, and probably looking for camera shops with bargain
>prices on lenses. Anything I should not miss, subject- or shop-wise?>>

Hi Bill,
My best bet would be right into "Old Montreal." prepared to roam the streets
while wearing good walking shoes and go for it. Lot's of "stuff" depending
on how wild your imagination is. :-).

I haven't been in any photo shops there since about 1985! ;-) So I'm no help
at all. I do re-call a store in old Montreal that was a Leica dealer, maybe
a Montreal Luggite may know it.

ted

Message from mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre) ([Leica] oh canada)