Subject: [Leica] Re: Goth Grrrlz Gone Wilde
From: MEB at GoodPhotos.com (Michael Eric Berube)
Date: Sat Mar 26 09:27:21 2005

Kyle wrote:
>>>Yes, but as I'm reminded time and time again, sometimes by lawyers,
>>>sometimes by angry parents, this is a family group. Email me privately for
>>>photos of goff grrlz doing the other things they do.

In my daydreams and ruminations I possess an avant garde soul which is in a
continual battle to gain freedom from restrictive societal mores that has
so dominated Western thought (or lack thereof) in recent years. The most
effective weapons of the would be liberated in this ongoing melee are often
the cheapest forms of base stimulation that can be found. As there is not
much cheaper titillation to be found for those of a voyeurist's persuasion
(and profession) than free links to a website of adult themed images...I
dared as for the links...

So with the lights off, the doors closed and the shades tightly drawn,
illuminated only by the gentle glow of sexually charged electrons emanating
from my monitor, I fully immersed myself a while into this imagery Kyle has
wrought for off LUG consumption.

All I can say is that many of us had thought that the new haircut, the
caring documentation of street kids, the several years of making
politicians look almost wholesome and honourable and photographing fully
dressed ladies floating in mid air may have mellowed Mr. Cassidy's edge
play sensibilities a bit ... I for one am glad to be wrong in the assumption.

Thank you for sharing Kyle.

Carpe Lumen,
Michael Eric Berube
AnotherMaine.com