Subject: [Leica] Fawsley
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Sun Mar 27 12:19:57 2005

From: <jon.stanton@comcast.net>

Subject: Re: [Leica] Fawsley

>The interiors are so well lit; were you able to use a tripod? BTW to show
my
> ignorance of English religious history, what Christian denomination does
or did this church represent?
> Kind regards, Oliver"

> > GeeBee showed: http://www.geebeephoto.com/Walks/Fawsley/index.htm

Hi Oliver,

The church is Anglican now. Jon Stantons' 'guess' seems well informed and
made on the basis of much more knowledge of the subject than I have so I
would be confident in accepting Jons' explanation.

The mixture of gear I used over several visits didn't involve a tripod. I
used a monopod, sometimes wedged against a pew for extra stability when
using the 15mm Voigtlander. Thanks for looking and the kind comments.

--Graham