Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Mar 27 17:26:45 2005

Sorry you don't like it, Brian - But as you well know, the comment came
from someone who was attempting to be as nasty as he could be at that
moment.

Whether you like the picture or not isn't really the point. First, I
wasn't trying in any way to insult Don. Second, as I said, I do like the
image. But there is more than a bit of the bizarre and grotesque about
it - and that may be the very thing that appeals to me. And as I said, I
can see even through the strange image that his daughter is an
attractive young lady. Had SHE, rather than the image, appeared to be
grotesque, I certainly wouldn't have commented.