Subject: [Leica] M.I.T. Stada Center
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Mar 28 09:02:11 2005

Looks like he worked after a particularly bad weekend. Never mix
single malt with LSD and a divorce and an IRS audit and maybe a few
doses of ecstacy - that's what I say!

All seriousness aside it's a fascinating structure. Whimsical doesn't
work because there's too much techie materials but I'll definitely
have to visit it.

I enjoyed your photos, that's for certain. I'll bet you had a fabulous
time looking for shots and light and....an aspirin? Looks to me like a
place college kids would take a victim of their first massive binge -
let 'em wake up seeing THAT!

AB