Subject: [Leica] Photoshop CS2 - enhanced RAW workflow
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Mar 28 11:47:48 2005

No question. First, who am I to tell you what your standards should be?
Second, playing around with images is great fun - I recently played with
the liquid whatever it is for the first time and ended up with my
daughter looking like one of those creatures from that fabulous Twilight
Zone episode about the world in which the beautiful were considered ugly
freaks because the vast majority of people were, dare I say it,
grotesque looking. ;-)

But yes, I am concerned about 'game playing' becoming so easy that
standards will disappear completely.