Subject: [Leica] Workplace camera policies
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Mar 28 19:32:05 2005

In a message dated 3/26/2005 7:26:52 PM Central Standard Time,
bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:
Certainly this is an obnoxious policy, but you can probably find a
work-around. I'd go for the reception desk, actually, and ask that
someone sign for it each day.

BD

Not really.  If you work for a Government contractor this is pretty much
standard policy, for boviouse reasons.  Most of the time you can get a day
pass
for parties etc.  I wouold also think leaving it at the receptionist or
guard
would be no problem.  I just leave mine in the car, either in the back or
the
trunk.

Gene