Subject: [Leica] Re:OT: external hard disk size
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Tue Mar 29 02:04:00 2005

Brian and others,

Thanks for the replies. My conclusion is to stick with the 250 GB drives
for now. I connect them using Firewire, and frankly have no idea whether
they are ATA, SATA, ultra-SATA or whatnot. Speed of connection is not
terribly important to me, since these drives are used only for backup of
images. I do not read or write to them on a daily basis, and when not in
use they are off.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands