Subject: [Leica] Desert Country Views
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Tue Mar 29 15:09:47 2005

I posted some Leica pictures from the desert country of California and
Nevada at
 http://www.leica-gallery.net/obryk/folder-7843.html .

I applied the recently acquired Fred Miranda BW Workflow product without any
simulated filters to the three images from Ash Meadows. The b&w conversions
of the original scans (2000ppi TIFs) show strong pixelation in the upper
corners; I wonder whether this effect is attributable to the polfilter.

Comments, critiques, questions, suggestions cheerfully accepted.
Oliver Bryk

Replies: Reply from max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld) ([Leica] Desert Country Views)