Subject: [Leica] Taking v Making
From: bdcolen at gmail.com (bdcolen@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 09:10:49 2005

taking vs making...

<http://www.luminous-landscape.com/essays/making-images.shtml>

Steve
-----------------

My first response to this is that I "make" images using the camera in
the field; I use the computer as a darkroom to correct errors I made
in the field, attempting to end up with a final image that reflects
what I was trying to make.

My second is that the stuff this guy is making is truly ugly schlock
that looks like a first year art student churned it out on the
computer.  But hey, what do I know - he's an artist, after all. :-)

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Taking v Making)