Subject: [Leica] hood ?
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Mar 31 05:09:13 2005

I have compared it side by side with the original round hood of the Ultron
1.7/35 - it's not narrower in the angle so it should not cause vignetting
on a 35 lens. Though I haven't used it on my Ultron (which has the LH-2 CV
square shade).
Didier

Message from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] hood ?)