Subject: [Leica] Minox 35
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Mar 31 08:42:36 2005

I had one, sold it, then bought a Konica Hexar AF, sold it, then bought a
Contax T, sold it, then bought a Rollei 35 SE, sold it, then bought a
Yashica 35 Electro, sold it, then bought a Yashica Electro GSN, gave it as a
present to a friend, then bought a Robot Star 50, sold it, then bought an
Olympus XA, gave it to my daughter, and now I'm looking for a Yashica T4.
And if a (black) Petri Color passes by at a reasonable price, I won't
hesitate either. And if someone is crazy enough to give me his Tessina, I'd
be very gratefull. A Pentax 110 would be nice, too.
It's true: one should always have a tiny pocketable camera at hand.
And a bag filled with film, meters, M, Crons and Luxes, and a Digilux 2. And
a shelf with some R's on it, some lenses, some 6x4,5, 6x6, 6x9 cameras with
some lenses. And a few Lomos, a few Holgas, an old Graflex and some
photographic curiosa. You never know when something will pass by where
you'll need one of them. And then my accountant passes by and says "Are you
n..."

Sorry. I wast just dreaming. Guess I'd better stick to that one camera ;-)

---