Subject: [Leica] Re: The cat came back
From: lowiemanuel at yahoo.ca (Emanuel Lowi)
Date: Sat Sep 25 19:25:32 2004

 Jim McIntyre rewrote:

> So I'm back. And to put my money where my
> keyboarding is, I've posted a PAW:

http://members.rogers.com/jmcdesigns/jamesstreet/2004-33.htm

I very much like the pancake girls shot. I'm sure
that, in time, it will prove to be a prized reminder
of the time when these future young ladies were just
kids. Ditto for the little ones on the staircase.

As an aside, I bet that future generations will find
the family photo album the most precious product of
the photographic film age. I shoot plenty of film of
my little boys horsing around, making faces, taking
baths etc. I'm no HC-B either.

The shot of the Canadian flags on the soldier's tomb
shows really super colour. Great perspective and
framing. But it is missing a person (positioned off to
the side and somewhat obscured) to make it really
work. You'd then have a saleable image.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal