Subject: [Leica] The cat came back...
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Sep 25 19:25:35 2004

Hi B.D.,

You are absolutely right that we are poor editors of our own work. The
problem becomes especially acute for those who shoot digital, since the
number of images from any given event is usually much greater and hence
the editing task harder.

So, yes, like everyone else I prefer to get reactions to everything I
post but I accept that sometimes people just look. At least, thanks to
the tools offered by my hosting provider, I can see that people do look.

Nathan