Subject: [Leica] beater cameras
From: raikorho at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K)
Date: Sat Sep 25 19:25:35 2004

Hi Marc!
I used to hold the Rollei 35 S in very high esteem but then I have had
two breakdowns at shortish intervals while motorcycling. At first the
button that allows the lens to be retracted fell off and when it was
repaired the whole camera jammed. The camera was kept in a watertight
breast pocket of my riding jacket so I doubt that vibration is the
cause. Strange.
But I think I?m going to have it fixed again, sometime.
All the best!
Raimo K
personal photography homepage at:
http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~raikorho/