Subject: [Leica] [Leica}"Digging" now available
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Sat Sep 25 19:26:28 2004

Michael

Congratulations on the book.  I will have to keep an eye out for when it
hits the shelves.

gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Michael Hintlian <michael@hintlian.com>      |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           09/03/2004 09:00 AM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       <lug@leica-users.org>
              |
  |       cc:
              |
  |       Subject:  [Leica] [Leica}"Digging" now available
              |

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I am pleased to announce, after nearly eight years of work my Big Dig book
?Digging? is now available.  While both Amazon and Barnes & Noble online
show the book as ?not released?, the book is now moving into warehouse and
will be available very soon.  Books are also available from the publisher
directly through their website:  www.commonwealtheditions.com
<http://www.commonwealtheditions.com/>  or by phoning them at 978-921-0747.
Finally, amazon.fr, amazon.de, and amazon.co.jp all list the book for those
interested overseas. Autographed copies are available directly from me.

With the exception of several Xpan and Mamiya 7 images all the images were
made with Leica cameras.

Thank you all for this opportunity to present this work.

Michael Hintlian

michael at hintlian dot com ? e-mail

978-815-9493 - voice