Subject: [Leica] Hollowell Northamptonshire #3
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Sat Sep 25 19:26:28 2004

From: "Beddoe, Neil" <nbeddoe@lehman.com>
To: "'Leica Users Group'" <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: 03 September 2004 13:45
Subject: RE: [Leica] Hollowell Northamptonshire #3

> Lovely tones Graham but I think it's unbalanced with too much on the right
> and not enough on the left.  I think it would have been stronger if you
had
> moved left and turned right slightly so the boat was in the left half of
the
> picture.  Of course, there may be a nuclear power station or cement
factory
> lurking behind the tree on the right.
>
> Neil
>

> http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Hollowell_03.htm
>

> Graham
> http://geebeephoto.com

Hi Neil,

Your point is well taken. The sailing boat was moving left to right and I
took a shot with the boat on the left. After taking the shot something was
bugging me and I eventually realised that I had focussed and fired without
metering. By the time I got my act together the boat had moved 'off
balance'. Thanks for looking.

--Graham

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Hollowell Northamptonshire #3)