Subject: [Leica] WTB: Large Format Lens
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sat Sep 25 19:26:29 2004

The leaves in a very few places are just beginning to turn, it'll be a
few more weeks before it gets really colorful.

Columbus Day is pretty much the peak in southern New Hampshire.  That's
when so many people climb Mount Monadnock that it reminds me of the
Sermon on The Mount as you approach the top.

I've read that Monadnock is second only to Mount Fuji in the number of
people who climb it yearly.

Jim