Subject: [Leica] Signing Off
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Mar 31 16:37:17 2005

LUG:

I'll be signing off tomorrow and leaving for Lebanon, Syria, Jordan,
Israel, and Palestine.  I'll be gone two weeks on an actual photo
assignment and hope to be able to check my e-mail but maybe not.  Are there
any luggers in those countries?  I'm taking only digital but a few Leica
lenses, too.  It's just too much of a hassle to keep up with film in all of
the airports I have to go through and digital works for the project I'm
doing.

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP