Subject: [Leica] Flare fix
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 19:39:35 2005

In a message dated 3/31/2005 8:42:39 PM Central Standard Time,
rclark01@comcast.net writes:
What is the procedure for getting this done.  About how long and how
much?  I have a M6TTL that I bought in 2000 that I'm considering the VF
switch.

Robert

Robert

Just send it in to Leica NJ and tell them you want the MP VF upgrade.  If I
remember, it runs about $270, and takes about 2 -3 weeks.  Mine was done in
2
weeks.  Well worth the time and money IMO.

gene